This course can be completed either FACE TO FACE or ONLINE.
This accredited training course is for any person who handles dangerous goods / hazardous substances, and it complies with the mandatory training requirements in clause 20 of the Dangerous Goods (Road and Rail Transport) Regulation 2014 (NSW) as well as the equivalent training requirement in other state regulations.
This Course covers the following:
- Nine Classes of Dangerous Goods and Packing Groups
- The Dangerous Goods List
- Placarding of Unit Loads of Dangerous Goods
- Substance Register / Manifest
- Segregation of Dangerous Goods
- Storage and other requirements of Dangerous Goods
- Common Hazards and Control Measures
- Manual Handling / Handling Procedures
- Estimating Weights and Dimensions of Loads
- General Housekeeping Standards and Workplace Procedures
- Incidents and Emergencies
Completion of this Course will NOT authorise you to drive a vehicle carrying bulk dangerous goods – you will need to complete our Dangerous Goods Licence Course to obtain such a licence.